HR Generalist -1 year fixed term contract
In orice localitate
– Draft all the paperwork related to the hiring process: labor contracts, Additional documents, decisions etc.
– Draft all employments certificates.
– Maintain personnel records.
– Process new hire and status change paperwork.
– Maintains records, reports and logs to conform to local regulations.
– Assist with travel bookings as needed.
– Assist HR director with administrative tasks as needed.
– Act as primary resource for maintenance of HRIS system.
– Data entry for Europe changes.
– Final approval for all time and attendance changes.
– Participate in implementation of new system/ changes as needed.
– Assist the payroll department with the monthly timesheets, changes during the month, administration of local benefits.
– Assist with posting open positions.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
– A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Generalist role.
– Knowledge of local employment laws.
– Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems.
– Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource administration; knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of human resource management.