HR Generalist 1 year fixed-term contract
In orice localitate
The Human Resources Generalist supports the department to carry out initiatives related to employee relations, recruitment, payroll and administrative work for the assigned territories
Essential Duties & Responsabilities
- Draft all the paperwork related to the hiring process: labor contracts, Additional documents, decisions etc
- Draft all employments certificates
- Maintain personnel records.
- Process new hire and status change paperwork.
- Maintains records, reports and logs to conform to local regulations.
- Assist with travel bookings as needed.
- Assist HR director with administrative tasks as needed.
- Act as primary resource for maintenance of HRIS system.
- Data entry for Europe changes
- Final approval for all time and attendance changes.
- Participate in implementation of new system/ changes as needed.
- Assist the payroll department with the monthly timesheets, changes during the month, administration of local benefits
- Assist with posting open positions.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Generalist role.
- Knowledge of local employment laws.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems.
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource administration; knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of human resource management.