Payroll Specialist EMEA
In orice localitate
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the activities related to processing payrolls across the EMEA region for company and ensure that they are performed accurately and on a timely basis. This role reports to the EMEA Payroll Manager and works closely with Accounting and HR.
- Monthly processing of all European payrolls (FR, UK, NL, HU, RO etc..) – Payroll processing includes new hires, terminations, commissions, bonuses, absences, and other specific employee transactions;
- Payroll related benefits administration including pension schemes, health and life insurance premiums, and maintain other voluntary deductions and salary sacrifice schemes;
- Efficient handling of all EMEA payroll related queries;
- Preparation and submission of all documents and information required in accordance with local regulations and audits;
- Work with payroll providers to ensure compliance with legislations and company policies;
- Recommends process improvements to enhance efficiency;
- Supports the implementation of payroll-related initiatives and projects;
- Performing Accounting entries for all payroll related topics;
- Be able to extend competencies to other area of Finance.
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language);
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Minimum 2 years of experience required in a similar job.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs;
- Medical benefits;
- Travel insurance with global coverage;
- Additional paid time off.