Since 25 May 2018 we applied the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. This is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU. We would like to inform you how we protect your data and how do we apply the Regulation in our activity.
What kind of data do we process?
We collect personal data offered directly by you or from various recruitment or social websites. Here are a few examples of data we collect and process: phone number, email, address & other information from your CV.
How do we use your personal data?
The main purpose is to use your CV for all the opened positions that apply to your profile. Another aim is to communicate with you through emails or phone. If you express your agreement, this means you accept to receive news from us if we consider you profile suitable for one of our opened positions. When you engage in a recruitment process, your data will be transmitted to the hiring companies, but only after we receive your agreement.
Who will have access to your personal data?
Only Step Up employees will have access to your data which are stocked in our secured data base. Every employee from Step Up is empowered to process data and is also instructed regarding the importance of data confidentiality. As you know, we collaborate with both multinational and Romanian companies and when you engage in a recruitment process, these companies will have access to your data. The companies will have access only after we receive your agreement.
Where will your data be processed?
Depending on the location of the companies, your data will be processed in Romania or other UE countries.
Which are your rights?
- The right to be informed–you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right of access–you can access your data
- The right to rectification – you can modify, complete your data at any time
- The right to erasure – you can have your data deleted at any time
- The right to restrict processing – you can ask for restrict processing if you contest the validity of data, but also in other situations provided for by law.
- The right to object – you can object when collecting or transmitting your data (e.g. in the recruitment processes when we ask you if you agree to share your data with one of our clients)
How much time to we retain your data?
Your consent is given for the entire time when our company works. Your data will be kept in our secured data base and will be used in the recruitment processes.
How can we be contacted?
Anytime, Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5:30 pm, at email@example.com or 0356 458 588.
Authority contact details
If you consider that your rights are violated, you can contact the National Authority of Data Protection at: firstname.lastname@example.org / +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212